Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

35mm with 3D effect?:-)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: 35mm with 3D effect?:-) Reply with quote

Could you suggest a lens 35mm with great micro-contrast and so with possibility to have "3d effect"?
Max 150 euro, not expensive:-)
Thank a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a real need for this thread, given the others you have started?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other is more generic...here I'm asking for a specific focal lenght. But if not needed, you can move in the other:-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the new Zeiss 35:2 have nice 3D effect, but I don't know when used one will sell for 150 euros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 35mm with 3D effect?:-) Reply with quote

sinner79 wrote:
Could you suggest a lens 35mm with great micro-contrast and so with possibility to have "3d effect"?
Thank a lot.

Contax or Rollei 2.8/35
Average price around 200 but with some patience is possible to find an AE one for 150 or so

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konica Hexanon 3.5/28, I have the earlier EE version with 7 elements ad it has some 3D pop.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 35mm with 3D effect?:-) Reply with quote

sinner79 wrote:
Thank a lot.

MIR-24M/N does a pretty good job.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Konica Hexanon 3.5/28, I have the earlier EE version with 7 elements ad it has some 3D pop.

But not on a Canon 7D except in macros! Smile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much a good price for Mir 24? Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
iangreenhalgh1 wrote:

But not on a Canon 7D except in macros! Smile

Good point, I didn't realise it was for a Canon.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnBee , simple amazing!!!

I think 3D is rather depend from subject than lens....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

As digital is "squeaky clean" I wonder if it's easier to get pop (or shows more)...... compared to film.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you tried the Distagon you've already got, you'll probably find it has pop Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Attila wrote:

As digital is "squeaky clean" I wonder if it's easier to get pop (or shows more)...... compared to film.

I think absolutely.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sinner79 wrote:
How much a good price for Mir 24? Thanks.

I think it depends on the mount. From what I've seen the MIR-24 comes with in Kiev, Nikon and M42 mounts.
FTR. I purchased two M42 copies over the span of a year and both were between 120 and 150 USD.

Hope this helps.

PS. I just checked and it looks as though the M42 prices have gone up these days Sad

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Thank-you very much Smile

On the issue of subject, I'd say that the 3D effect seems to be the culmination of a few factors such as; contrast rendering, microconstrast and detail, DOF and framing. However out of these, I also believe framing maybe the most significant of them all since many of the other characteristics could be manipulated in post.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks...but Mir 24 Nikon Bayonet mount, can easily adapted with a standard Nikon to Eos ring like this?
http://www.ebay.it/itm/Nikon-AI-AF-Lens-to-Canon-EOS-EF-Mount-Adapter-7D-DC101-/180709524420?pt=Obiettivi&hash=item2a132083c4

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any one can help me about my last question? Thank a lot:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sinner79 wrote:
Any one can help me about my last question? Thank a lot:

The answer is yes.

Pardon me saying this Daniele, but you would probably have received an answer sooner if your English grammar had been correct. You structured the sentence wrongly, as you would in Italian I presume. In English your sentence reads as a statement, not a question, and people miss or ignore the question mark.

You should reverse the verb "can" and the subject "Mir 24 Nikon Bayonet mount"
and say "can Mir 24 Nikon Bayonet mount be easily adapted?" This now forms a correct question.

Or "Can anyone help?", not "Anyone can help".

I hope this er... helps! Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O, sorry fo my bad English. So...is there only one type adaptor for Nikon to Eos?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I buy a Nikon to Eos adapter... is it ok for every old Nikon bayonet like Mir24? Could you confirm that?
Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sinner79 wrote:
If I buy a Nikon to Eos adapter... is it ok for every old Nikon bayonet like Mir24? Could you confirm that?
Thanks.

Yes, it's a Nikon lens so it will work with a Nikon adapter.

NOTE: For Canon full frame users, some lenses have bits sticking out which need to be carefully removed.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About Mir24 is it better m42 version or Nikon one? Are there any differences in image quality? Thanks again.