Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Krügener-Plascop 1907
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Krügener-Plascop 1907 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice find! Looks pretty early for a stereoscopic camera and there doesn't seem to be very little information on it on the internet.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

William wrote:
Nice find! Looks pretty early for a stereoscopic camera and there doesn't seem to be very little information on it on the internet.

It made in low amount and hard to find any, camera is not mine it is property of my antique merchant friend.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now this is really for collectors !
Wonderful item.

I wonder if he has a film holder ? This is a perfect case to use photo paper. You will never find proper film for this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

William wrote:
Nice find! Looks pretty early for a stereoscopic camera

You might be surprised to learn that the first stereograms are much older than that, and were produced around the half of the XIX century!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
Now this is really for collectors !
Wonderful item.

I wonder if he has a film holder ? This is a perfect case to use photo paper. You will never find proper film for this.

Right! Film holder is missing , sadly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How big is that thing? It doesn't look large.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
How big is that thing? It doesn't look large.

Very small like a latest, compact film cameras