Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOM Berthiot cine lenses, what mount?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: SOM Berthiot cine lenses, what mount? Reply with quote

Somewhere in the past I got the following SOM Berthiot cine lenses. What are they and which camera were these intended for? Any clues as to which mount it is? Obviously they are uncoated and pre-war.

They are:

- BERTHIOT PARIS CINOR 1:3.5 F=50 Bte
- BERTHIOT PARIS CINOR B 1:1.9 F=12,5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ideas from the experts? Confused

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some early french cine camera (8 or 16mm), but I haven't seen that type of mount before.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have similar 50 mm cinor in D mount but it looks different.
Yours is more sexy Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9.5mm Pathescope cine lenses I think, should have a larger image circle than 8mm types.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is for Pathescope H 9.5mm but it has a screw mount

http://forum.mflenses.com/any-experience-with-pathscope-h--lenses-t41649.html

Perhaps those are from another cine camera.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all information so far! It seems that I have to research a little bit further. Maybe those were for an Emel camera. I'll see if I can modify them to a standard D or C mount.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a few of those tiny 12,5mm Cinor lenses as well and on mine I can unscrew the rear ring. Underneath is what looks like a standard D mount.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Emel were D-mount, but maybe there was a model that had a non-standard mount.

Pathe Webo model A?