Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Contax equipment
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: My Contax equipment Reply with quote

I love Contax lenses! this is my equipment: Distagon 28 MM, Planar 50 AE, Planar 50 MM, Planar 85 MM and Sonnar 135 MM. There are two cameras bodies: Yashica FX-3 simple version and FX-3 Super 2000 version.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice outfit dani. the lenses are simply excellent. had i decided to stay with slr vs RF i wouldve had a very similar setup, though i think i'd have gone distagon 34/1.4, planar 85, either sonnar 135 or biotar 120 and contax ax. but your gear is fabulous and i'm sure we'd all like to see what you do with it, especially that hollywood distagon!
tony

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb Contax lenses, nice presentation, I suggest to take a not Yashica made Contax body too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
very nice outfit dani. the lenses are simply excellent. had i decided to stay with slr vs RF i wouldve had a very similar setup, though i think i'd have gone distagon 34/1.4, planar 85, either sonnar 135 or biotar 120 and contax ax. but your gear is fabulous and i'm sure we'd all like to see what you do with it, especially that hollywood distagon!
tony

What Dani has is the 2.8/28 Distagon (still a great lens, though!)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I suggest to take a not Yashica made Contax body too.

Yes them cheap are and more reliable also.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
Attila wrote:
I suggest to take a not Yashica made Contax body too.

Yes them cheap are and more reliable also.

I had/have only Yashica made bodies Contax RTS for example , but I did relay once a Contax AX to member Olivier , night and day the difference.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks awesome Very Happy

I need to stop looking at this thread!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for comments! Yes, I love Distagon 1,4/35 but it's very expensive for me... Crying or Very sad Distagon 28mm is very sharp and produce beautiful colors. My favorite lens is Planar 85 Laughing

Thanks everyone again.