Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: EXC+ Pentax 645 body for parts/repair (sold)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:21 pm    Post subject: FS: EXC+ Pentax 645 body for parts/repair (sold) Reply with quote

I will be selling several Pentax 645 items as I do not seem to use them at all. (Just once in several months) and that's not enough to justify them. Please check out my other items too.

For sale is an excellent plus Pentax 645 body with body cap and film chamber cover. It looks nice and seems to work well in all aspects, however the last roll I exposed had a few black frames instead of pictures. All other pictures came out nicely exposed without overlap. It's just that it does not seem to expose all frames. I don't know why. So I'm selling this for parts, as-is.

Price: EUR 75 (excluding shipping and PayPal fees)

Item is located in The Netherlands, shipping to anywhere in the world (except Nigeria Wink) is possible.

Last edited by Spotmatic on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have moved this to ebay:

Click here to see on Ebay