Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony 16mm AF Sony NEX-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Sony 16mm AF Sony NEX-3 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one! The fact that the rider is bending gives the scene some dynamicity.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, great image Attila, congratulations!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The fact that the rider is bending gives the scene some dynamicity.

Yes, and who knows why is he bending so much? Twisted Evil Just imagine this poor guy, riding a bicycle, entering a tunnel...the suddenly, in the dark there s our Attila, "shooting" at him. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Now Attila we want to see the pictures of the fall!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This is from a perspective from someone who s riding a bicycle for years (i thikn i done more than 50000 km on my bike) and had similar "encounters". Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

I did it quickly and in safe distance

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice catch!
It was staged or just happened?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shot, Attila!.
Some people thinks the 16mm is not a good lens. Both what I see you shot with it and my own experience says the contrary!.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Good shot, Attila!.
Some people thinks the 16mm is not a good lens. Both what I see you shot with it and my own experience says the contrary!.

Jes is absolutely right here! Esp. if you consider the size and the price of that lens it is an amazing performer!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that image very much Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shot