Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Good Morning,Pisa
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Good Morning,Pisa Reply with quote

Early August morning ,saturday...
Hexanon 24/2.8
Santa Maria della spina

Lazy Arno in Pisa

Hexanon 40/1,8 Street

Santa Chiara Hospital

Vivitar 17/3.5 : deserted yard of miracles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice Teo!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Santa Maria della Spina is one of my favourite places in Pisa.
It serves there to remind us of the times when cities were not planned for use of automobiles Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series, did you miss the tower, don't worry if it is slanted, it is normal Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, Klaus, poilu thanks
poilu wrote:
nice series, did you miss the tower, don't worry if it is slanted, it is normal Very Happy

Laughing here it is:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice colors, beautiful place .I noticed how you captured the moon and plane in the sky in the third image Very Happy . My favorite is the leaning tower-I love how you have the "Farmacia" in the frame. Do they carry any drugs for LBA-I see a lot of afflicted people around-matter of fact I have LBA. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathmandu wrote:
Nice colors, beautiful place .I noticed how you captured the moon and plane in the sky in the third image Very Happy . My favorite is the leaning tower-I love how you have the "Farmacia" in the frame. Do they carry any drugs for LBA-I see a lot of afflicted people around-matter of fact I have LBA. Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing couldn't find none !!! I suspect there is no other cure for this , but very low doses of new lenses /year ,much photography work and ,probably the best , group therapy !I see some of our colleagues here began some sessions Laughing