Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

zeiss ikonta 523/16 hp5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: zeiss ikonta 523/16 hp5 Reply with quote

tmax 1+9, 13 minutes, 70F, yellow filter:
cropped:

uncropped:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good Fish, you are very consistent with your personal vision, this is a real virtue in arts.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, Orio.
i think that is the highest compliment you could possibly pay me - or anyone else. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a 523? Cool, excellent resullts. I may have missed your telling us about the camera... please do or point me where you did Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, Jussi.
an acquaintance from RFF swapped the 523 even for my yashica A. i cannot abide focusing a tlr, but ezzie likes to do so. the eye-level viewfinder of the 523 suits me FAR better; this change makes the sqare exponentially more useable - and interesting - to me ... Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a couple more:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats for your new cam! Ikonta is a good thing really!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you, Attila. this kit gives me a look entirely different from that of my 35mm kit.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing Paul. How are you finding this camera? I have a Super Ikonta on watch as I'm after a 6x6 with coupled RF.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is very deliberate to use, which suits many of the types of photos i shoot. it also is a very fine machine, that is delightful to handle.