Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lydith Meyer 30mm f3.5 M42 Sony Nex-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Lydith Meyer 30mm f3.5 M42 Sony Nex-3 Reply with quote

Click on each images to get higher resolution! (1600px)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I used to have the lens (I bought it in Budapest after you indicated to me, remember? Smile ), but my copy was not even near this good!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice series
I'm glad I still keep lydith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

I used to have the lens (I bought it in Budapest after you indicated to me, remember? Smile ), but my copy was not even near this good!!

Thank you ! Sony NEX, perfect light a serious factor I beleive it and certainly it has copy variation issue too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people mocking the statue is my favorite...it should be in the funny photos!
Wow is really all I can say about these images... the details in the clouds and the depth in the pictures!!
Keep this lens Attila,have you tried it on another camera to see if there is any difference in quality of image?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked nex + lydith looks like a great couple.....! Cool

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
The people mocking the statue is my favorite...it should be in the funny photos!
Wow is really all I can say about these images... the details in the clouds and the depth in the pictures!!
Keep this lens Attila,have you tried it on another camera to see if there is any difference in quality of image?

I try first many yrs before with Olympus E-1 I was happy with this camera too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are making me consider saving and buying a Nex 3 for my backup Dslr... Very Happy