Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Study of a tree...Nikkor AIS 28/2 and 24/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Study of a tree...Nikkor AIS 28/2 and 24/2.8 Reply with quote

...these where taken with a Nikkor 28/2 and a 24/2.8, on two different days (the second "set" the next day), the 28 was with a Hoya polarizer. All are of the same tree...C&C welcomed

the original gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/tomasg_71/tree_study

Tomas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the color and contrast of the first one.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice study! I like the second one the most. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 for me. i like it for composition and colour.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't choose between 1 and 2 ... probably the first one , in the end . beautiful model Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the first and last ones really work as "portfolio" photos since the composition is way too "closed" for me, I can't bread with this type of "closing in", and I don't think it works on this particular subject either.

The horizontal ones are the best for me in terms of overall composition, they would even work as a wallpaper for my laptop.