Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 35mm f2.8 silver Carl Zeiss Jena M42 - Sony NEX
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Flektogon 35mm f2.8 silver Carl Zeiss Jena M42 - Sony NEX Reply with quote

Last edited by Attila on Mon May 09, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding samples, Attila, it's one of my favourite lenses, but i did sell it one year ago, and I have always regretted that decission. My best landscape shots were taken with the Sigma SD14 and that Flektogon. I do prefer it even to the 2.4 one.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Outstanding samples, Attila, it's one of my favourite lenses, but i did sell it one year ago, and I have always regretted that decission. My best landscape shots were taken with the Sigma SD14 and that Flektogon. I do prefer it even to the 2.4 one.

Regards.
Jes.

Oldest lenses many times better than latest ones. Oldest lenses made under cold war when two blocks did race against to each other. Latest one like 2.4 especially really latest ones usually produced in mass amount and goal was only to sell them.

Buy a new one Laughing they are still cheaper due lot of 'scratch free' people look only MINT MC lenses Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb series, great colors!

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful again Attila. You are really showing some nice stuff.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++++1 to poilu's statement! GREAT lens, and GREAT images.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The yellows in shot 10 are great. Great colors in this shot

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful images and colors...how does this compare to the 2.8/35 zebra version?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Beautiful images and colors...how does this compare to the 2.8/35 zebra version?

More less same I think , a bit copy variation issue.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful lens Smile

I had a zebra too but i find the aluminum one better- maybe it's just a feeling but i think the older version is better.

Mine new old alu 2,8/35 flektogon should be ready this week and i can show you some samples too.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
Wonderful lens Smile

I had a zebra too but i find the aluminum one better- maybe it's just a feeling but i think the older version is better.

Mine new old alu 2,8/35 flektogon should be ready this week and i can show you some samples too.

I have same feeling about them older always better Laughing Laughing Look forward your shoots!

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb serie with indeed great colors!...and what a nice charming town where you live Shocked ....

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hoping to receive a zebra version any day now so I will post up samples when it arrives Very Happy I hope it is as good as yours even though it is a younger version... Laughing

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great lens, beautiful series, as others have already pointed out.
I recognize several places there Smile Nice to see them again.
I love the yellow car in #10, I am a fan of the cars from the 60s, is it a Dauphine, or...?
EDIT: I just checked, not a Dauphine for sure.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a Trabant made in DDR , it was most common car here before 1989.

http://webgerman.com/Dresden/Auto-Museum/

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful shots, I really like # 10 and # 11 ! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
Wonderful lens Smile

Hmmmm I sold my silver version last year. Now I'm waiting for zebra ver. with leatherete finish. I hope its better LOL Very Happy
Great shots Attila. Mine was prone to flare against strong light. How you handle that?

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
Great shots Attila. Mine was prone to flare against strong light. How you handle that?

My MOM did teach me in my early child hood don't shake camera and not shoot against sun Laughing Laughing please don't get it wrong! I rare or never shoot against strong light , if sometimes I do there is trace of flare of course with wide lenses even my best one Olympus OM 18mm MC has flare trace.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehhe.. I used hood for this.. it help

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
hehehhe.. I used hood for this.. it help

Yes Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flek completes NEX.