Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A very strange mount of VOIGTLANDER COLOR-SKOPAREX 35/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: A very strange mount of VOIGTLANDER COLOR-SKOPAREX 35/2.8 Reply with quote

Hi, recently I got a very strange mount of VOIGTLANDER COLOR-SKOPAREX 35/2.8.

Normally, this lens should be rollei qbm mount, but the mount of this lens is not qbm. I guess that the mount is changed by someone. There is a cocked metal plate, when the cocked metal plate is pressed down, the aperture will be closed/systole

Please have a look of the photo below and tell me which mount it is, thanks.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: A very strange mount of VOIGTLANDER COLOR-SKOPAREX 35/2. Reply with quote

emukang1 wrote:
Hi, recently I got a very strange mount of VOIGTLANDER COLOR-SKOPAREX 35/2.8.

Normally, this lens should be rollei qbm mount, but the mount of this lens is not qbm. I guess that the mount is changed by someone. There is a cocked metal plate, when the cocked metal plate is pressed down, the aperture will be closed/systole

Please have a look of the photo below and tell me which mount it is, thanks.

Welcome! I have quoted your post because a new user's first post can never contain pictures. You can post pictures from now on.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much. I am also from netherlands:)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan hierbij ook een hartelijk welkom in je moerstaal Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what he said Smile

OK, sorry to be flippant Smile No idea on the mount (although it looks slightly Minolta-ish), but welcome anyway.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi , this is a M-42 Skoparex with a QBM adapter ... Smile

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no references, I guess, about the SRL rollei in M42 mount, but I saw some in argentina (Changed mount or original ones? I don't know).

Perhaps the lens was an original M42 mount too.

As it's not AR version, should be a zeiss distagon lens made by rollei under zeiss license. And rollei and M42 cameras......

Remember that the Icarex was made in M42 mount and some german zeiss lenses too. ALthough the lens in the pic isn't one of them.

Rino.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helios wrote:
Hi , this is a M-42 Skoparex with a QBM adapter ... Smile

You are right! See also: http://forum.mflenses.com/wtsell-rollei-original-m42-auto-to-rollei-adapter-t15876.html

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really cool, thank you very much!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used that adapter with M42 lenses (EBC fujinon 19 mm exclusively) and my rolleiflex SL 35 E.

And yes, permit automatic diafragm function.

Rino.