Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Angenieux 2x35 f/2.5-3.3 OM mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:43 pm    Post subject: Angenieux 2x35 f/2.5-3.3 OM mount Reply with quote

On a Canon EOS 5D Mark II with a Big_Is adapter ring, lens used wide open:

Angenieux 35-70 F2.5-3.3 - _MG_2428 by indianadinos, on Flickr

To really appreciate the IQ of this lens, click on the picture, display the full-resolution version and take a look at the reflections in the eye of the peacock Wink ...

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive! Shocked

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning capture! Impressive lens!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That lens really causes diverging opinions. I have heard some people complain about it badly, but then I have seen so many fantastic shots taken with it (just like your one). It must be a great lens!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the club, Indy ! Wink

Interesting to see that there are OM to EOS adapters.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Welcome to the club, Indy ! Wink

Interesting to see that there are OM to EOS adapters.

Thanks, but i have quite to refuse the invitation Evil or Very Mad ...
The lens is not mine, just borrowed from a friend who bought it and later discovered that he prefers primes instead of zooms ... And, of course, he refuses to sell the lens Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ...

Anyway, this lens is now #1 in my wish list ... I just have to find a good sample at a fair price ...

And, for the adapter, i bought mine from Big_Is, it works really well with all my OM lenses ...