Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss 120/5.6 S-Planar + 21mm Tube, Provia II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:51 am    Post subject: Zeiss 120/5.6 S-Planar + 21mm Tube, Provia II Reply with quote

Working the Zeiss 3-D pop!

The above was to see if I can hand hold the 120/5.6 at 1/60th with 21mm extension tube. Yes.

Zeiss S-Planar 120/5.6 with 21mm extension tube. All hand held. Provia II expired.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Zeiss 120/5.6 S-Planar + 21mm Tube, Provia II Reply with quote

Kram wrote:

Working the Zeiss 3-D pop!

Zeiss S-Planar 120/5.6 with 21mm extension tube. All hand held. Provia II expired.

Wow! the colors!! incredible!

#6 is stellar!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hari! I think I've found my true love with this camera and lens.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A legendary lens, not the easiest of subjects giving the presence of a lot of busy background, but very fine results indeed!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, thanks. I'm more interested right now in achieving a good composition with a bit of "3-D" pop than totally smooth bokeh. Good observaion though. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent. That combination really works.

I wish our season was as early as yours. We got 5 inches of snow last night with 3 more coming today.