Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Panning with light interference
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Panning with light interference Reply with quote

Pentax k20D
Pentax 100mm f/4 (at f/4) Macro, K bayonet
1/15s, ISO 1600

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a curious effect Ivan, I am not sure to understand how it happened. Looks almost like intermittent light (strobo light)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
That is a curious effect Ivan, I am not sure to understand how it happened. Looks almost like intermittent light (strobo light)

That is a street clock with fluorescente light. I think that is the effect of energy cicles during the 1/15s panning. But with the panning the street clock still near transparent, only the advertising light appears in the photo.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan de Almeida wrote:
Orio wrote:

That is a street clock with fluorescente light. I think that is the effect of energy cicles during the 1/15s panning. But with the panning the street clock still near transparent, only the advertising light appears in the photo.

Yes, it must be the cycles.
Curious and interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this effect have made by Pentax sensor's shift. Even if stabilizer turns off sensor doesn't still hard and able to shift a little while panning.

Last edited by Salatik on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welocme Salatik ! Nice to see a neighbour here Smile!