Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ropes and wires with my new 5D mkII
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Ropes and wires with my new 5D mkII Reply with quote

Smile
First posted pictures, made with my new 5D mkII, which i received in last friday.
Lens is Porst 135/2.8, stoped at 3.5 and some macro ring.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice results! I was also contemplating getting the MkII but the MkI appears to serve me well. Have fun with it! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY CONGRATS!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!!
It is an interesting feeling when 50mm lens looks almost wide, comparing with 40D crop Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shauttra wrote:
Thanks!!
It is an interesting feeling when 50mm lens looks almost wide, comparing with 40D crop Smile

Laughing and image quality too, even if you use an average lens it looks like taken with $$$

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last one is really great Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE the wire shots

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
shauttra wrote:
Thanks!!

Laughing and image quality too, even if you use an average lens it looks like taken with $$$

Absolutely.
And I am astonished to read that 5D MkII needs only best lenses because this is not what I experiment.

It took me some time to get used to it coming from the 40D either.
Now, my daughter uses the 40D as I only use the 5D MkII.