Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony-Nex-3 16mm f2.8 - Ecsery Market Budapest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Sony-Nex-3 16mm f2.8 - Ecsery Market Budapest Reply with quote

All pictures taken at Ecsery Antique Market Budapest , except building picture.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots of a market I really would like to visit!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow .. so many cameras Razz
this should be a wonderful place to visit.. is happening every week?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is two sellers only , they sell their stuff at every Saturday. This is a nice please to visit with family lot's of interesting stuff there mostly not photography related. I know about 5-6 used photography shop here at Budapest three of them are good one really. One guy always inform me about exciting stuff and yield me against others Embarassed which is very good Laughing . On pictures you can see his spot at Ecsery market.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man what a great market. Wish we had something similar here.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBaker wrote:
Man what a great market. Wish we had something similar here.

Thank you! Year by year this market going more down, hopefully it will survive next decades.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice photos of something I would like to visit! Smile

I must admit that I like the Russian & DDR photographic stuff more and more. And being behind the former iron curtain is a good thing for locating that type of stuff!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too, I didn't like much before Russian stuff , now they are my favorites and thanks for iron curtain and mass volume of production easy to find them here. Best lenses like RF Jupiter-9 and Jupiter-12 provide highest quality in my opinion for fragment of Leica RF prices.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! AliBaba cavern!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
wow! AliBaba cavern!

Laughing Laughing you can find some Ali baba there Laughing I afraid to make picture from them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are teasing us Attila with those camera shots... Very Happy It looked like a beautiful day to go to the market.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as everyone i am jealous of your market and your lovely city. may i ask, though, how you like this camera and lens. it appears to me the colors are a little washed out and lens not so sharp at infinity...but these could just be my monitor.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have much experience with this lens, but at first look I have same opinion than you have. I didn't expect much from a cheap kit lens, this is good for me to use this camera as a compact camera for city snap shoots. Need to improve all images in post processing and perhaps I have to set more sharpening in camera body if possible. Lens pretty much same quality than my Nikon and Olympus kit lens.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Attila... Surprised You live in paradise. I noticed a lens in one of your photos which looks like the French f0.95 M42 lens. Did you get hold of that lens in this market? Confused

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Wow, Attila... Surprised You live in paradise. I noticed a lens in one of your photos which looks like the French f0.95 M42 lens. Did you get hold of that lens in this market? Confused

Yes I bought there, seller is my friend he did call me about this lens. I went to there to pick it up with some others.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:

Yes I bought there, seller is my friend he did call me about this lens. I went to there to pick it up with some others.

Wow - that's even better. No offence, but if you bought this f0.95 lens for only a small amount then sell it on for a much larger profit, would you not feel compelled to share some of the profit with the friend Confused

I am assuming you'll sell it on eventually...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:

Wow - that's even better. No offence, but if you bought this f0.95 lens for only a small amount then sell it on for a much larger profit, would you not feel compelled to share some of the profit with the friend Confused

This is works already between us.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:
Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:

This is works already between us.

You have my respect Attila!!