Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

new year @ beach
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: new year @ beach Reply with quote

New year holiday, we went to beach. Not many pictures taken, 'coz I'm afrad of salty wind will dustruct my lenses.
Zenitar 16/28

FD 35/2 SSC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow what a cool looking beach...different from Australian beaches.Are the blue boats fishing boats?
I understand the concern about the lenses I thought the same thing while at Coogee beach in Sydney....I was so paranoid about sand. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're doing a great work with the Zenitar!
I'm happy that you are enjoying it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mo, Yes those are fishing boats. This is not main beach in my town. The main beach is large but the view is boring. It's rather far from my place. If we climbed more there would be more beautiful view, but my son wasn't in his mood, He want to play in beach Very Happy. So I went down again. There are some beaches which is said to be more beautiful near that place, but we're tired so we went home.

Yes Orio. I tried my first zenitar in M42 mount, I wasn't impressed. My friend said, it focus must be adjust. I sold it. Then I got it in PK mount. the focus with adapter PK-EOS is better than M42 one. For financial reason I sold it again. Then I got yours. It the best fit in my canon EOS. My friend ask this lens to be sale. I refuse to sale Very Happy
Here's another one with Zenitar

and
big size
to show how its detail

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did very well ...I know what it is like when children don't want to do things Very Happy
The lens does a great job... It was worth the chase to get a keeper!