Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[ORIO] Various Praktica M42 cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 pm    Post subject: [ORIO] Various Praktica M42 cameras Reply with quote

I am selling 4 Praktica cameras: PLC 3, MTL 5, VLC 2, Nova II.
These are the marketplace links:

They still work perfectly in all mechanical functions: all times, B and flash poses, shutter, self timer (where present), DOF preview button (where present).

Light meters should also all be working, since they all did work the last time I used them, about 4 years ago, and since them the cameras have been conserved in airtight, silica gel equipped boxes. I don't have the batteries to check them now, so please consider light meters as "unknown functioning status".

Viewfinders are some very clean, some acceptably clean. All cameras provide shutter times from 1 sec. to 1/1000 plus the B pose and Flash pose. ISO range from 25 to 1600.

Some cameras provide self timer, some provide DOF button, one camera (the MTL5) provides both.

The VLC2 and PLC3 are "electric" cameras, meaning they have the electric contacts to allow full exposure automation with "electric" lenses such as the last version of the Flektogon 2.4/35 (and others).

Price is Eur 15 for every camera.
For shipping price see ad in the marketplace.

If you buy three of the four cameras, shipping will be free worldwide I can not offer this for all four cameras because they would exceed the shipping weight category.