Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica-R 100mm f4 - Budapest Zoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Leica-R 100mm f4 - Budapest Zoo Reply with quote

Pictures were taken with Leica-R 100mm f4 lens + Pentax Helicoid and some of them with Chinon PK bellow. + Panasonic G1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! I cannot believe you made all this in 1 day, so many gems
great quality, I surely like the pigs but the monkey with the goat is so crazy!! gorilla baby have grow up! congrats!! Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! We had beautiful day today, I spent three hours in Zoo with pleasant walk with my youngest daughter.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow!!!

that's fantastic set!!

Excellent moments captured !!

tf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeap, fantastic set! Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
but the monkey with the goat is so crazy!! gorilla baby have grow up! congrats!! Shocked

We have an orangutan baby too as you can see on not so good picture Smile

First time goat did kill one monkey and after yrs seems they did learn how can they live together. I was so so happy when I saw this scene they did not even fight for food.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some amazing pictures here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila

A very cool series with a masterpiece lens. You make that zoo look sooooo attractive

patrickh