Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The Life and Death of a Cider Doughnut
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: The Life and Death of a Cider Doughnut Reply with quote

I'm not sure if the Slide Film Gallery is the most appropriate place to put this so Admins are welcomed to move it.

Just an hour of playing with my Kiev 88, Vega 12 90mm, and Polaroid Film back loaded with Fuji FP-100C. Imperfect, ragged mounting was purposefully done.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Cool Did you miss a frame?...it could have gone up the sleeve Rolling Eyes Very Happy I think the yellow background works well with this "drama".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the yellow shirt-yellow wall thing Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool shot.
Poor doughnut Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what happens when you live in Connecticut!

LOVE the expressions, and also love the way you set this up.

In actuality, the Fuji polaroid-type film is producing a VERY nice image.

Now you have me interested - I wonder if there is a polaroid back for my
Pentax 645? I shall go look right now...ahh, the wonder of the internet.

VERY good job!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much all. I actually did not expect the sharpest results. It was shot at f2.8 and 1/8th sec. I had one of those air-bulb shutter release cables that didn't always work with the first squeeze. But taking only 5 shots in total, these were quite pleasing.