Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss-IKON Super Ikonta 532/16 Tessar 8cm - Astia 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss-IKON Super Ikonta 532/16 Tessar 8cm - Astia 100 Reply with quote

This camera a real light painter to me, at first glance I didn't like much her output, but I saw over and over again while I did clean images from dust and now I love it more and more.

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. A bit blue though. Could be fixed in the scanning, but a UV filter would also reduce the haze and increase the contrast. These old 4-lensers are very UV transparent, and do really benefit from a UV or Skylight filter when used outdoors.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sevo wrote:
Very nice. A bit blue though. Could be fixed in the scanning, but a UV filter would also reduce the haze and increase the contrast. These old 4-lensers are very UV transparent, and do really benefit from a UV or Skylight filter when used outdoors.

Many thanks for good advice, next time I will try it out with filters.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super Ikontas are jewels.