Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax Vario-Sonnar 35-135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Contax Vario-Sonnar 35-135 Reply with quote

I have added a Planar 1.4/50 for size comparison:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful lens Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It`s surely big. I didn`t expect to be that big but considering the zoom factor + small aperture, here we are.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say, I don't like big lenses when I carry them around, but I do love them when I photograph. They make it much easier to shoot hand-held compared to small lenses.
Add to this, the focusing action of this lens is really smooth and precise. Almost like a Z lens. Large barrel means large focus throw, and I love that, because it is much easier to find the focus point.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beauty! Who care how small or big.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

yep, zoom!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful lens - congrats Very Happy

Quote:

... and size matters Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a beauty! you get mint copy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Exactly!

Orio wrote:
I have to say, I don't like big lenses when I carry them around, but I do love them when I photograph. They make it much easier to shoot hand-held compared to small lenses.
Add to this, the focusing action of this lens is really smooth and precise. Almost like a Z lens. Large barrel means large focus throw, and I love that, because it is much easier to find the focus point.

Exactly!

Thanks very much, Orio, for showing this beauty. WOW!