Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soligor 135mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Soligor 135mm f2.8 Reply with quote

Acquired this lens this afternoon in T-mount, and got a chance to try it before it got dark. Its built very solid , close focusing distance is 5ft.

@f4

@f2.8

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice...I have not seen a Soligor in that styling before! It performs ok as well...love the last shot Cool

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all last 3 shots are good for me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you mo, and Orio-I see great potential in this lens ,I will have to make sure it gets a fiar share of play time.

Although labeled under the Soligor name ,I have found out it was a early Tamron(1962)-it had the chrome or silver mount (just as pictured)when I received it.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.tamron.co.jp/data/old-lens/olm135f2_8.htm&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhh2I-VwqlyljapbPRBRgLoFk_ny6w

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flare seems well under control compared to some other Soligors from this period!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Flare seems well under control compared to some other Soligors from this period!

I have not compared it to other Soligors from the period ,but yes flare control & vignetting seems well controlled Very Happy

Some more from today @lunch:

100% crop of previous image.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I've meant to buy one of the Tamron built Soligors. After seeing your photos they get a higher spot on my to buy list. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
Thank you. I've meant to buy one of the Tamron built Soligors. After seeing your photos they get a higher spot on my to buy list. Smile

I hope you get yours~I know you will enjoy it Very Happy . I must thank my lucky stars-a lens from the 60s with such character and build.