Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

can you recognize this lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: can you recognize this lens Reply with quote

can anybody recognize this lens? Is it possible that it is zeiss zebra edition? Is it maybe tessar?

http://img.bolha.com/images/image/37142/37958/ANALOGNI-FOTOAPARATI_4c6b87ab2139e.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's what they call the star wars version. Might be tessar or pancolar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much is it worth? I think I can get this lens for very cheap.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the leatherette version of the 50mm f/2 Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar M42. Easily worth $75, anyway if you could get it cheap then by all means get it. It's a very sharp lens.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice lens to own ,buy it cheap and enjoy. Very Happy I bought mine with a IVFB camera as well! A lot of fungus in mine but it still works very well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
This is the leatherette version of the 50mm f/2 Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar M42. Easily worth $75, anyway if you could get it cheap then by all means get it. It's a very sharp lens.

Yes, Pancolar!

Klaus