Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[For trade] Stak 200/4, 50/2, 20/4.5, CZJ redMC 50/1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:56 pm    Post subject: [For trade] Stak 200/4, 50/2, 20/4.5, CZJ redMC 50/1.8 Reply with quote

I don't use a lot these lenses (preferred ones in the same focal length) and I'd like them to take more pictures.

I propose for trade :

Super-Takumar 200/4 very good
4 marks on the barrel, with caps and box
image 1 link

Super-Takumar 20/4.5 - used
Front lens free of fungus but lots of cleaning marks !!
image 1 link - image 2 link

Super-Takumar 55/2
very good condition

Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 50/1.8 (red MC)
Very good condition. One small hard point on focusing ring but nothing misaligned : images are great.
>have a look at that thread

More images of the lenses or taken by on request.

What I am currently looking for :

pentacon 6 body / lenses
Kiev rangefinder body / lenses

or interesting low distorsion 28 to 35 mm M42 stuff

I'm not a collector, more a user, so I don't care about cosmetics if it takes good pictues.

I'm also Selenium_27 on ebay.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selenium_27, why didn't you send me a message that you dont wanna buy mir 1 from me anymore? You asked my bank info to send the money and then nothin.

Anyhow, are you interested in Sigma 18/2.8 m42 mount?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vulko, I'm back from vacation too and it seems your mir 1 is sold now. I wish it would be mine (my fault !) and I'm still interested by a silver one.

Your sigma seems tempting (I had a look over the net), but I have what I need for wide angles.

I'm more into pentacon 6 and kiev 4/5 for the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem, hope you had nice vacation Wink
Buyer confused me a bit. The lens was marked mir 1, white version. KMZ website said that there are only m39 versions of this lens... I'm pretty sure it wasn't converted, as I got it from photojournalist's widow, and at that time (he worked in 70-80's there was no need to modify such a lens).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negociations with Riku for Super-Takumar 20/4.5 and Pancolar.

The super-takumars 200/4 and 55/2 are still available.