Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Exploring an abandoned flat with Zenitar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Exploring an abandoned flat with Zenitar Reply with quote

I got this lens, Zenit MC-Zenitar M2s from martinsmith99 and finally I got chance to use it !

Here are some photos taken with it. I made another thread in the gallery.

http://forum.mflenses.com/abandoned-hdb-flat-t31337.html#1058306

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some excellent skies in those bus photos. I'm a sky appreciator. Did you do anything special? CPOL, NDGrad?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lorriman wrote:
Some excellent skies in those bus photos. I'm a sky appreciator. Did you do anything special? CPOL, NDGrad?

Hi, thanks and nice to meet ya ! Nope nothing special added for my sky shots. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see the lens getting some use and that you enjoy it.

I only used it once to try it out. It seemed sharp, contrasty and saturated well.

BTW, what happened to the live journal?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots. Are not abandoned flats kind of rare in Singapore?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Good to see the lens getting some use and that you enjoy it.

I only used it once to try it out. It seemed sharp, contrasty and saturated well.

BTW, what happened to the live journal?

Thanks. You mean my Krisgage livejournal ? I had been like not updating it for quite sometimes. I feel posting here is better.

fish4570 wrote:
Nice shots. Are not abandoned flats kind of rare in Singapore?

Not really rare especially the economic now. The govt took back the flats refurbish and sell off to some private operator to use as hostle for some.