Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Abandoned HDB Flat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Abandoned HDB Flat Reply with quote

I have passed by these few blocks many times and could not find time to go and have a look. Finally, I got time which is today afternoon. Here are some photos taken. The rest of the photos are

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisgage/sets/72157624715106408/

Lonely

It was raining then and saw this stairs, poorly lited by the available sunlight. I was trying to create a lonely feeling. Perhaps adding someone there will complete the picture I think.

Days Gone

I happened to saw an old Chinese Lunar calender still hanging on the wall through a hole in the broken window pane. It still showing the date the owner left the house.

You Got Mail

Many rubbish were found in and around the mail boxes. I found this, with a probably some advertisement pamphet sticking out of the maibox slit.

Decaying

Suffered from prolong harsh treatment from the nature elements, succumb to it and decaying, rusting and rotting away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atmosphere is also my main artistic aim though I take people photos rather than of objects/landscapes.