Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

St. Stephen’s Basilica - Budapest Stiched Panorama
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: St. Stephen’s Basilica - Budapest Stiched Panorama Reply with quote

This picture is long time ago on my wish list. Today it's went pretty well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The building really pops out of the photo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to compare without stitching
http://budapestphotoguide.com/gallery/st.-stephen-s-basilica/basilica-budapest-18.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you apply geometrical correction before or after stitching?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Did you apply geometrical correction before or after stitching?

No just vertical adjust, is it need it ?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another beautiful image Attila,

I am just starting to learn about panoramas, tobbsman's guide was very inspiring.

What software did you use? I have just downloaded the trial of Autopano Giga, i am very impressed, even a total novice like me can obtain great results.

It is a very interesting way to shoot, the 180+ degree images put me off Panos initially, they fell into the same category as HDR for me (OTT effects), however i am just discovering that both these techniques have wonderful merit when applied correctly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpo83 wrote:
Another beautiful image Attila,

I am just starting to learn about panoramas, tobbsman's guide was very inspiring.

What software did you use? I have just downloaded the trial of Autopano Giga, i am very impressed, even a total novice like me can obtain great results.

It is a very interesting way to shoot, the 180+ degree images put me off Panos initially, they fell into the same category as HDR for me (OTT effects), however i am just discovering that both these techniques have wonderful merit when applied correctly.

I did start to use based on Tobias excellent tutorial and I am using Autopano Giga. I still not find great HDR software if you have any good tip please let me know.