Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Portrait, Canon FD 85 f1.2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Portrait, Canon FD 85 f1.2 Reply with quote

Hi...

This picture was taken in Bratislava (Slovakia) when visiting our family Smile

tf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Image quality seems very good, sharpness and bokeh very good, but I find however the skin tones not ideal (too reddish) for my taste.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's the sweater that's too pink and reflects on the face ... well that was maybe not the best excuse Wink

i like this portrait, all's fine . nice to see you Stan Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice portrait of a sweet girl, however I am not fond of the colour of the sweater.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for comments, guys..

I think that the reddish colour could be a result of the sweather reflection or evening light - it was just before sunset..

tf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I held a piece of paper to keep the sweater out of sight. Than the reddish colour is not that obvious anymore I think. But there me be influence by the reflected evening light ofcourse.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice portrait with good colours. beuty dother Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..yesss I feel Bratislava air from that pic Laughing
Beautiful indeed. What aperture did you use?