Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First shots with 5D MkII and Tamron SP 28-75mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: First shots with 5D MkII and Tamron SP 28-75mm f2.8 Reply with quote

I received this great camera with the Tamron SP 28-75mm f2.8 which I chose because of very good comments and a very good price in comparison with the Canon Eos 24-70 f2.8 L USM.

This is a good lense.
The camera is great : full frame, 21 MPixels which give the opportunity to crop quite much when shooting wildlife with "only" 200mm, very good and clear viewfinder, very good image quality. I'm impressed with the high quality even at high isos such as 3200.

I'm happy Very Happy
Some quick samples. click on pictures to open better quality.

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-

cheers,
Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Olivier! smart move

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your new camera! Lens life will change for you from now on.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have dreamed 5DMK2 for so long now.

Gongrats and nice pictures.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.

Orio, If I understand you well, am I going to discover other sides of my MF Lenses on the 5D MkII ? Which ones in particular ?
Maybe good ones for some and bad for others ?

Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The quality of the second 5D amazes me, nice samples Olivier. By the way if you print images, how far can you go in definition terms ? For ex the 5D allows 20 X 30 without any problems, but sometimes i'd want a higher pic, sorry for the OT Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Olivier for your new toys.

My fave is # 1 (and #3). You should sell it to your local tourist office for their next leaflet.

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Thank you Rolf.
I have to mention that it is seen from my house and we see the sea under the sun in the direction of the electrical pod (i'm planning to put some TNT at its base... Twisted Evil ).

Hexi, I would say that you can print easily on a A3+ sheet.