Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flek 20 landscape stitched pano
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Flek 20 landscape stitched pano Reply with quote

Here's some more extra-wide angle from the Flek 20/2.8. Four shots stitched together in fisheye mode. Perhaps I should try this again with a lot of telephoto shots to close down the perspective, but the sparkling water and barely-hidden rock shelf adds interest to the foreground, while the curving of the cliff edge holds the composition together (I think). Criticism is welcome, as always with my stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss a bit rock foreground other ways a beautiful image and well done.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it is difficult to visualise how much is going to have to be cropped off with these panoramas. I need to learn to leave myself a bigger margin around the edges.

You remember the lens, of course.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulC wrote:
Yeah, it is difficult to visualise how much is going to have to be cropped off with these panoramas. I need to learn to leave myself a bigger margin around the edges.

You remember the lens, of course.

+1 I did many times this mistake.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful....clear water,blue sky.Congrats Paul.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good image and lovely scenario.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile