Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Insecta
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Insecta Reply with quote

SMC Takumar Bellows 100mm, f4:

Thank you for watching Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic work, congratulations!
I especially appreciate that many of your insects are all in focus. I often see in other people's insect macros, that a part of the insect is blurred (very blurred, not just a tad). I think it is important to have the whole beast in focus, and I know it's difficult due to proximity and DOF, so congratulations, really.
One thing, I think perhaps there is a little bit too much sharpening.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely stunning results, both artistically as well as technical quality! I am browsing these on iPhone so I can't evaluate sharpening but they look fantastic indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful work!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
One thing, I think perhaps there is a little bit too much sharpening.
Yep. I have a new tool (Topaz Detail), i'm still trying to find the values that suits me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy that the bellows Takumar 100mm is in so good hands - the proof is here now!! Congrats Cezar, very nice work!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you again, Klaus!
Yesterday i found a hole in those never ending rainy days and hurried to take more pics. Here there are:

And the last one — a ugly but a very noisy Cicada, my first one this year:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great macros. The shots of beetle and bee are my faves. So much of details and nice colours.