Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon 85mm f1.8 EE - Panasonic G1 - BP Zoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Konica Hexanon 85mm f1.8 EE - Panasonic G1 - BP Zoo Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All TERRIFIC shots Attila!
Amongst the best series you have ever made. All killer shots (except the poppies but it's impossible with digital to shoot good all red subjects). It's difficult to pick the best one!

I see you have photographed the newborn giraffe! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice pictures........haven't seen any ducklings in our local canals yet.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! Giraffe was burn almost on my birthday we have only one day difference. She is 1,5 month old now. Red is not easy indeed, I made best red with Olympus OM 55mm f3.5 macro.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series Attila. That combination really works.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, very nice serie and great portraits !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic series! I love the portrait (superb!), the otters, owl and the poppies! The poppies are like an oil painting, really vibrant though Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owl is excellent otters too good series Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW really nice all of them! Cute ducklings + with mother and the little deer? with antlers.What a great spring feeling from all your photos!