Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Koni-Omega Rapid- Konica Hexanon 60mm lens - Provia 100F
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Koni-Omega Rapid- Konica Hexanon 60mm lens - Provia 100F Reply with quote

Epson V500

This is a very capable camera with outstanding lenses, but my start wasn't so easy still need to get more practice.
First I made a black roll complete, second I did transport frames wrongly and they are overlapped this is reason why images has some nasty cut.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to say only the very best 35mm gets close to what competent med format achieves. As proven by the clarity - crystal, I can feel the air - of these photos. Good luck with using this camera, after sorting out the operation, I think you'll have an awesome kit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Sorry to say only the very best 35mm gets close to what competent med format achieves. As proven by the clarity - crystal, I can feel the air - of these photos. Good luck with using this camera, after sorting out the operation, I think you'll have an awesome kit.

Yes, this is my opinion too, thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First and second images are stunning...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tharos wrote:
First and second images are stunning...

Thank you ! I hope I will able improve my knowledge, Bill who kindly sold me this camera for very low amount, made awesome images with this cam.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's about time I saw some shots from this camera! Laughing It really does
justice to Provia 100F, too. Congrats! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Well, it's about time I saw some shots from this camera! Laughing It really does
justice to Provia 100F, too. Congrats! Smile

Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila --

looking at these pictures -- I need to tell you the same again

poor digital Smile ..

excellent stuff..

tf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trifox wrote:
Attila --

looking at these pictures -- I need to tell you the same again

poor digital Smile ..

excellent stuff..

tf

I believe digital better at many areas, but around infinity shoots I vote for slides.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUTSTANDING! Smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shows that it is hard to beat the price-to-quality ration of medium format film, ESPECIALLY Provia! Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koni is a legend! The V500 can't do it justice (I've tried)

That heavy and strange beast (with the unique film advancing) produces top notch images. Get the normal 90mm lens too - it's very good and very inexpensive.
BTW - all of the backs develop frame overlapping problem over time. You can find on the net tutorials how to service the back.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ik13 wrote:
Koni is a legend! The V500 can't do it justice (I've tried)

That heavy and strange beast (with the unique film advancing) produces top notch images. Get the normal 90mm lens too - it's very good and very inexpensive.
BTW - all of the backs develop frame overlapping problem over time. You can find on the net tutorials how to service the back.

Many thanks for hints!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that rig was used by wedding photographers when i was growing up ...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
that rig was used by wedding photographers when i was growing up ...

Yes I heard of it , thanks! They had enough money to pickup the best one what was available on market I guess.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive image quality.