Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Russian Telenar(?) 200mm samples on PEN.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Russian Telenar(?) 200mm samples on PEN. Reply with quote

This one is a Russian 200mm M42 lens. I am not sure about the lens name, some of the letters on the lens is written using Cryllic letters......

Set-up:

Samples:

It is going to be a strange Easter

My daughter was with me today. Birdwatching.

The trail

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The correct name should be Telear.
It looks like a good lens. Some flare, but CA seems to be well controlled for such a long focal lenght.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
The correct name should be Telear.
It looks like a good lens. Some flare, but CA seems to be well controlled for such a long focal lenght.

Thanks.

I am really impressed by this lens, when used on my PEN it is like using 400mm om FF.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Orio says its a Telear from Kiev Arsenal Factory I have one too and use it a lot. Usually it's in Nikon F fit but as supplied it comes with an alternate M42 end. You certainly have had good results from it here and on earlier posts too. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this lens in past I think good one, same level than Nikkor 200mm f4 or Takumar 200mm etc.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It performs very well .!

tf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like the tail wagging the dog on that pen. lovely shots of your daughter ...