Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My 7-year old daughter.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm    Post subject: My 7-year old daughter. Reply with quote

Minolta plain jane MD 50mm f1.7 at 2.8 and E-P1. I bought the lens for USD$8.00.

OOC jpeg, resized and a little bit of usm.

experimenting with vignetting.

C&C very welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Background is a bit distracting, vignetting doesn't help very much on that. But the model is quite a young lady, jumping out sharp, clear and beautifull!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent portrait.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With another background it would have been perfect.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb portrait!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite a bargain. MD lens continue to be very undervalued on ebay, I wonder why other than the flange distance?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind the background at all. It looks like a toy shop which is the perfect bg for a portrait of a 7 year old girl. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely picture!

tf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you all for your kind comments and constructive criticism. For the background, yeah, it was indoor and I ran out of room. My back was almost against the wall.

It's still too cold here (-10C with the windchill) to shoot outdoor. I can't wait for Spring to come.

Cheers