Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentaflex = Pentacon?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Pentaflex = Pentacon? Reply with quote

Or is it a case of this Penta being a con?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, both are typical Meyer products. No con I think Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never seen , never heard this Pentaflex lens.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

The Pentaflex (Praktica Nova) was an export version for certain countries. I encounter the Pentaflex every now and then on the local Dutch marketplace...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
The Pentaflex (Praktica Nova) was an export version for certain countries. I encounter the Pentaflex every now and then on the local Dutch marketplace...

Useful to know Peter, thanks for setting me straight Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen a Pentaflex on oz ebay.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Attila wrote:

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Domiplan Pentaflex-Color. Reply with quote

Hello:

I have a Domiplan M 42 with these inscriptions:

Pentaflex-color 2.8/50 (Serial n. 6742337)

Today it rains and I cannot take a photo with light of the day, when it is possible it will show them a photo.

I show them a photo taken with this lens to 2,8: it is not necessary to buy a Thambar for Leica or other expensive lenses of soft focus, a bargain sale Domiplan Pentaflex-Color obtains these special effects. Laughing

The photo is not manipulated: I am opposite to using programs as Photoshop since I am a realist.

Bests Regards: David.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked