Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rarest Nikon S3M camera half-frame is being sold currently
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Rarest Nikon S3M camera half-frame is being sold currently Reply with quote

The president of a club I'm in is currently selling that Nikon S3M
http://www.well.com/user/silver/nikons3m.html

Just "eye candy" I thought...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing!

I've met a couple of Nikon rangefinder collectors recently and had the fortune to admire and run film through some of their collection. I can't say more than that they are a fine breed and undoubtedly would excel as diplomats, being able to get explain just about: try explaining $30 000 rangefinder to your spouse Laughing

Last edited by Esox lucius on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, that latter would be the hardest part I guess, if it came from DeBeers, it would be MUCH easier Wink Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently $30,000 is a steal? I hope I can find the same buyer for my Bessa II Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite hard to estimate the going value of something that is near impossible to buy even if you have more money than you need

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Somebody else who has problems using the decimal point, I think. But he IS including the "Marumi" filter, so maybe it's not too bad a price. Laughing