Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 35/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Flektogon 35/2.8 Reply with quote

It has been very foggy and very cold the past few days, but I have been offered the Flek 35/2.8 at a nice price. This does not get the air=space of its faster big brother, but I think it is worth considering, So I had to try it out:

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice captures with a nice lens. I have in many variants they are all lovely , perhaps I like best leatherette finish Exakta one. What is yours ? Alu or zebra ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second one is pure beauty, Patrick.
Simple, understated, and not relying on cheap shallow focus trick to please easy audience.
A real colour monochrome
3 thumbs up

I used to have the 2.4/35, I changed two copies of it, I could never get along well with that lens, altough I understand it's great usefulness.

on the contrary, I was always more pleased by the pictures I saw from the 2.8/35, but I never had the occasion of getting one at a good enough price.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome use of this good lens. I must say your sample is fine adjusted and clean. BR, Jure.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pic #2.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely pic. #2 !
Winter is coming there, eh Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the kind comments. I think this flek is a keeper

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Thank you all for the kind comments. I think this flek is a keeper

patrickh

A keeper? It's a MUST for M42 lover.
Mike

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but I already have the 2.4 version. I think on the whole I prefer the rendering from this one Embarassed Embarassed

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefered the rendering of the first 35/2.8 I had as well! But because I was using a Sony adapter without a flange, I had to hold the stopdown button down while shooting, which was a pain. I think I'd like it back now though Laughing

I'm sure I've posted some examples with lens before, but I thought this one really captured the moody weather quite well: