Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Snake
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Snake Reply with quote

Hi,

if you would be a mouse this would be probably your last view on this world

Praktica Super tL and Meyer stuff and slide film

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see some camera shake in the photo I think. Quite natural if you're afraid of snakes Wink

Thanks for sharing!

One remark though: the titles seem to be oversharpened. That's strange because we use the same Photoshop action. What happened with the pictures after framing?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Peter, thanks for your comments.

No, I´m not afraid of snakes, but 40 years ago it was not so easy to get a sharp pic of a snake with a MF lens. Anyhow, I thought that this shake is like a special effect on this pic.

Concerning the oversharpening. I don´t know what happen with the forum software. If you click on the pic and see the new one you will see that the oversharpened effect is reduced.

Normally after the framing action I do a last minimal sharpening - could be that I overdone it here.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me, very good capture. Amazing blur ! I cant' see the photoshope d thing :s

Rolf wrote:
No, I´m not afraid of snakes, but 40 years ago it was not so easy to get a sharp pic of a snake with a MF lens

It is the case today as well, i don't shoot snakes but every moving subject is hardly sharp.