Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Sonnar 135 2.8 T ... I love the colour
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Sonnar 135 2.8 T ... I love the colour Reply with quote

This is my 2nd manual lens after the 50 1.7, using on a Canon 450D with AF confirm.

I love the colour of Carl Zeiss so so much. Here is the photo I took in Torino.

I edited a bit constrast.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, welcome to the group.
Yes, the CZ Sonnar 135 is a great lens.
I think it has the best focusing ring that I ever experienced on a lens, including much more expensive lenses.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a fun lens in use, i also notices the smooth focusing. Great images, like the man expression on ... both actually . even if they're different.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same lens, and I enjoy it a lot.

Like Orio says, the focus ring it's perfect... smooth and very accurate at mid-distance.

One thing that I specially like of this lens it's his bokeh... Under my opinion, an amazing bokeh for a 6 blades 135mm Wink

Best regards

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i may add: the most difficult lens to repair - nearly impossible to put back together once disassembled. I gave myself few months pause to gather my concentration and give it another try. I had to lay on my back wearing LED Headlamp using my mouth as third arm Smile. I rather pick ZOOM lens to work on than this one again.