Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss Icarex 35S M42 camera + Tessar 50mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Zeiss Icarex 35S M42 camera + Tessar 50mm f2.8 Reply with quote

Today I bought this camera in pretty much mint condition after test it will go.

Any experience ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be worth something: http://anusf.anu.edu.au/~aab900/photography/cameras/zeiss_icon.htm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Zeiss Icarex 35S M42 camera + Tessar 50mm f2.8 Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Any experience ?

I have the Tessar M42 for Icarex.
It is a great lens. I love it. It is one of those in the "never sell" department of mine. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Zeiss Icarex 35S M42 camera + Tessar 50mm f2.8 Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Attila wrote:

Any experience ?

It is a great lens. I love it. It is one of those in the "never sell" department of mine. Smile

Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Zeiss Icarex 35S M42 camera + Tessar 50mm f2.8 Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Orio wrote:
Attila wrote:

Any experience ?

Shocked

Smile
It's Tessar at Tessar's best.
I rank it on the same level as Jena Tessar 4.5/40 and Contax Tessar 2.8/45

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have successor camera Voigtlander VSL1, but with the 1.8 Ultron M42. Really nice camera to use. And a good lens too, but lacking a A/M switch.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news really both are excellent!! Many thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
I have successor camera Voigtlander VSL1, but with the 1.8 Ultron M42. Really nice camera to use. And a good lens too, but lacking a A/M switch.

I had the VSL1 TM as well, I suppose it is best to describe it as a Rollei-built re-issue of the last of the Icarex series, called the Zeiss Ikon SL706. Interesting though: the Icarex was originally designed by Voigtländer as the Bessaflex just prior to the ZI takeover, so it became the Icarex.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this body with waist-level finder since 1975 and it is really unbreakable ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helios wrote:
I have this body with waist-level finder since 1975 and it is really unbreakable ...

lucky you! i have broken battery cover and I can't reverse back film push button at bottom simple not works. Do you have any idea why ?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to get this set as well. Looks so pretty