Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss for Canon: a little bird whispered in my ear
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Zeiss for Canon: a little bird whispered in my ear Reply with quote

A little bird whispered in my ear today and reported that the two Makro-Planar lenses (50mm and 100mm) with Canon mount (ZE) are planned to be released during fourth quarter 2009 Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the bird is right! i'd really like to try the 100mm planar on canon body, i've seen many samples from the nikon mount and they're just amazing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a better 35 1.4 should come soon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poncho_morales wrote:
I hope the bird is right! i'd really like to try the 100mm planar on canon body, i've seen many samples from the nikon mount and they're just amazing.

The bird is actually a Zeiss employee, so I think she has to be trusted, at least in general terms (there's been delays already with the ZE line so we shouldn't consider this written in stone)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
a better 35 1.4 should come soon

Better than Distagon 1.4/35 I think it's not possible Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea when these may appear?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She told me "last quarter of 2009".

But, who knows?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the other rumor says there will be 135 and 180 mm tele-photo lenses
too, 180 mm one will be most likely a makro lens. Yes they will be ZF ones.