Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Industar-50 50mm/F3.5 shots (M39)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Industar-50 50mm/F3.5 shots (M39) Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new on this forum (at least as an effective/posting member), and not completely sure how this is going to work. These pics are made with the M39 Industar-50 on my Pentax K20d. Please, correct me if I am doing something wrong!

Last edited by RenseH on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Industar-50 50mm/F3.5 shots (M39) Reply with quote

RenseH wrote:
Hi, I'm new on this forum (at least as an effective/posting member), and not completely sure how this is going to work. These pics are made with the M39 Industar-50 on my Pentax K20d. Please, correct me if I am doing something wrong!

It's a super lens alright, nice shots Smile We don't see enough Industar photos on here Smile Welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome here, Rense! I already seem to know you Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrek, Peter, thank you for the welcome! And Peter, you even have seen the photos before Very Happy

I wonder: in the OP I see only broken links, but when I edit the post, I see the photos in the preview.... Confused What's happening?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RenseH wrote:
Shrek, Peter, thank you for the welcome! And Peter, you even have seen the photos before Very Happy

I wonder: in the OP I see only broken links, but when I edit the post, I see the photos in the preview.... Confused What's happening?

New posters aren't allowed to post photos at first in case of spam. A mod will lift this for you shortly I'm sure Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, understandable! And thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see nothing wrong with the shots Good to see you here! Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great captures
Welcome!

Seems to be a fine lens.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall & Sven, thanks for the friendly comments. I like this lens, although it had to be cleaned first. It had a very stiff focussing ring, due to old lubricant.....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old lubricant is something of an occupational hazard with these lenses, good job they're easy to sort out and well worth the effort too Very Happy Very Happy
ps is it aluminium version or black?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Old lubricant is something of an occupational hazard with these lenses, good job they're easy to sort out and well worth the effort too Very Happy Very Happy
ps is it aluminium version or black?

It's the alu version. It turned out to be quite easy to clean it and re-lubricate it. The only tricky things are the very tiny screws with too much own personality.... Shocked

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Rense !

Nice to see your Industar pics.
Thanks. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Olivier!