Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD]Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 50mm/F1.8 MC (M42)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: [SOLD]Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 50mm/F1.8 MC (M42) Reply with quote

Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm/F2.4 red-MC
This lens is very clean with only a few minor signs of use. The glass is clean, infinity focus is fine. The aperture is free of oil. The aperture ring is accurate with nice clicks at each stop. The focus ring is very smooth.

You will get:
- CZJ 35mm/F2.4 lens
- M42 to EOS adapter ring with AF confirm chips by jinfinance
- 49mm HOYA HMC Super Multi-coated UV fliter

Asking $225USD/ $225CAD shipped and paid with Paypal (gift), +3% with regular Paypal.(CANADA & CONTINENTAL USA SHIPPING ONLY)
Calgary meet up welcome(Downtown area)!

Photo taken by this lens(with 400D)
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2293/2537229805_5944f58d39_o.jpg[img]

Last edited by apollo13zx on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 11 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally figured out how to post pics... Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new user's first post can never contain pictures. Wink

Welcome on this forum and I hope you'll stay here for a while (not only for selling this item).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
A new user's first post can never contain pictures. Wink

Welcome on this forum and I hope you'll stay here for a while (not only for selling this item).

Thank you, Spotmatic! I've been a guest here for a couple of years, sure I'll stay longer Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apollo13zx wrote:

Thank you, Spotmatic! I've been a guest here for a couple of years, sure I'll stay longer Very Happy

You have finally surface after so many years. Any way, welcome. Another thing, our forum members are quite diverse geographically wise. But still it is up to you to decide where you want to sell.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
apollo13zx wrote:

You have finally surface after so many years. Any way, welcome. Another thing, our forum members are quite diverse geographically wise. But still it is up to you to decide where you want to sell.

I've noticed the problem, but Canadapost's international service sucks. It charges over $35 for a lens. Canadapost does provides some cheap international shipping methods, but express is the only method that provides tracking#. To ensure the service quality and avoid dispute on PayPal, express mail will be my only shipping method. If someone can bear the postage, I'm more than happy to ship globally.

Thanks for your kind advice!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolor 50mm Reply with quote

Hi Apollo13zx,I am from Lethbridge(ex Calgarian),Canada post sucks period,I get packages from US and Europe faster than from Canada and cheaper.If anyone has a Kiron 105mm Macro in M42 or K mount or any that can easily be converted the money is sitting here waiting, I asked Attilla but he tells me not to hold my breath but I hope he is still looking. Cheers. Question

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolor 50mm Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
I get packages from US and Europe faster than from Canada and cheaper.

+1

totally agree!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump~~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we have too many bargain hunters... put too Ebay or reduce price significantly this is sad reality.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atilla, If you convert the US $ to € you can see that the price is only 77 €. That seem to be an average price, maybe even a good price. Well, I bought another one cheaper, but for sure not in the same condition and only to see what's really behind Zeiss. And if I will see (and normaly I should) that Zeiss are really better than others I will buy others at regular prices. Not imediatly becaus my spoose have a strange regard since there arrived 5 lenses in 2 weeks Embarassed
Andreas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andreas wrote:
...Not imediatly becaus my spoose have a strange regard since there arrived 5 lenses in 2 weeks Embarassed
Andreas

Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andreas wrote:
Atilla, If you convert the US $ to € you can see that the price is only 77 €. That seem to be an average price, maybe even a good price. Well, I bought another one cheaper, but for sure not in the same condition and only to see what's really behind Zeiss. And if I will see (and normaly I should) that Zeiss are really better than others I will buy others at regular prices. Not imediatly becaus my spoose have a strange regard since there arrived 5 lenses in 2 weeks Embarassed
Andreas

Yes, right Andreas, but I know people here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Here we have too many bargain hunters... put too Ebay or reduce price significantly this is sad reality.

I did a fair amount of research on this lens's price. I believe my price is quite reasonable. I purchased this lens on eBay year ago and cost me about 200USD included shipping.

Since I'm using converted Contax N lens and I do need money to fund other gears, so I decide to sell it. The lens is in nearly mint condition. I noticed lots of Panacolars sold on eBay with pretty poor conditions and still had about the same price. I think there's no reason to further reduce the price. If no body take it, I'm more than happy to keep it as part of my collection.

Thanks for your advice though.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've PMed apollo13 on this lens.