Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some Dutch Impressions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Some Dutch Impressions Reply with quote

Hi,

all images with Leica R7 and Vario-Elmar-R 28-70 (the Sigma lens) and a cheap Kodak film (< 1€)

and finally a Dutch supermarket Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last two , print film not work to me at longer distance. Nice horse portrait!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmmm... nice series! Am I right in that this series was made in the south of The Netherlands (Limburg/Noord-Brabant)?

I'm sure my father will recognize the ship in the second photo (he's a bargeman himself).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
..... print film not work to me at longer distance.......

right, it makes no sense. With slides it is better.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
Mmmm... nice series! Am I right in that this series was made in the south of The Netherlands (Limburg/Noord-Brabant)?

I'm sure my father will recognize the ship in the second photo (he's a bargeman himself).

Hi Peter,

it is at Velden (Venlo) and the Maas. On the other side is Grubbenvorst.

Btw do you know that in Grubbenvorst is the best ice cream shop in the Netherlands (IJssalon Clevers) Wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the horse portrait and the comp in the last, will have to do a Google
on the R7, not familiar with that camera.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 28-70 is the cheapest and a "worst" lens. It was built by Sigma. I bought it together with the cam. There are few other Leica zooms with better image capabilities available.

This lens has two advantages, the size is relative small and it is not too heavy. A classic travel zoom.