Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Polling station
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Polling station Reply with quote

Hi,

as you maybe know we had yesterday the parliamentary election in Germany.
You have to go to a polling station (in German "Wahllokal"). In our little village the polling station was located in a pub (in German also "Lokal").

Below my personal interpretation Wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gess the beer is the main reason why lots more people come to vote than in the netherlands!? Nice picture anyhow.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that was in Australia they would come to vote and never leave.. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
I gess the beer is the main reason why lots more people come to vote than in the netherlands!? Nice picture anyhow.

It don´t know the turnout at the last election in the Netherlands but this time in Germany it was very very bad - only approx. 72 %. 2005 it was 77,7 %.
The number of people not going to the election grows unfortunately. No good expansion.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Minolfan wrote:

It don´t know the turnout at the last election in the Netherlands but this time in Germany it was very very bad - only approx. 72 %. 2005 it was 77,7 %.
The number of people not going to the election grows unfortunately. No good expansion.

It was 80,35% in 2006. I guess it will be even lower if there was an election today.

BTW: nothing wrong with Weizenbier Wink