Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Prague (III) - the end
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Prague (III) - the end Reply with quote

Hi,

I would like to show here few more pictures from Prague. These will be the last one before it will be boring. All other shots I will store at my photo web site.

Edit : > http://www.foto-bochum.net/Historical-Shots/Prague-1972/9652856_LHgAT#651365730_XFRjY

Here we go

and last of all (must be a double exposure Wink)

Thanks again for viewing and your comments

Last edited by Rolf on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last one is great!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rare say great for red star Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 does it for me...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf, I live near Prague and even though I´m much younger than the original date of these shots, I have to said just one thing: Watching these photos is like being there with You.

Now the Prague is growing and developing fastly but in late 80-ies it was more less same as in early 70-ies, probabily due to the komunism.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These aren't boring at all Rolf. I find them very interesting historically and very beautiful aesthetically. In this set my favourite is #3. You have an excellent eye for composition of urban landscapes.
I hope you'll keep posting them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent again Rolf, is the last picture where the giant statue of Stalin was? The one that had to be blown up to get rid of it after he died, and I think has a giant metronome on it now?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't get tired if you post more! It's really nice to see what we surely can't see from Prague Very Happy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't get tired if you post more! +1

From your photo Prague is a nice city.