Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Back from short trip
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Back from short trip Reply with quote

to Oregon Coast again. This time to a place called "Sunset Bay". Beautiful horshoe shaped and protected bay, ideal for kids:
Nikkor 28/2.8

faces directly into the sunset - nikkor 200/4

Nearby are several falls (in mountains) - Golden Falls with nikkor 35/1.4

Restful trip

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! look like paradise!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE these Patrick! The first image shows such a fine mood, and the second image uses elements for composition that are beautiful! WELL shot, patrick!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful like a paradise indeed, pickup some Provia or Velvia next time Wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dream place for sure, and you surely know how to use your Nikkors - what clarity in the images! Perfect lighting.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all - the spot really is perfect and it amazes me how few people know this part of the world.
Orio

I love my nikkors the more I use them. Just had poor results from a second Steinheil Culminar 135/4.5 and a Pentacon 135/2.8. Both were very disappointing.

patrickh